Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Single Today, Thanks"

So it seems that Hillsbus not only offer weekly tickets with no discount, but also return tickets are discount free. Now I understand buying a rail ticket return for the same price as two single journeys - it's a pain in the arse lining up for rail tickets, and you can miss your train by doing so - but bus tickets? What the hell advantage does it give? Especially when there is the risk of losing the ticket during the day.
This is annoying.
Anyway. Why did I buy a single today? Coz I'm meeting Leanne at West Ryde tonight to finish the cleaning. Fun.
After such, we are going to the shops to pick out a pair of glasses for her (and so I can spend that $100 David Jones gift voucher burning a hole in my pocket... as well as some of my pay).
But will we have time for both? Leanne's Mum (Jenny) wants to go early, so we'll see what happens. It's not like I wasted any money buying a single today, anyway.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: