Wednesday, May 09, 2007

New assignment at Work

Oooh! I've been given an assignment!
It is now up to me to compile the data capture requirements for TC!
This means talking to the whole GIS team and finding out any issues they've had with the data that PBOs have given them, and compiling a list of these issues, while keeping our known requirements in mind.
This will form a document that will be given to the PBOs so that they a) know exactly what to give us and in what form and b) are able to create their own systems that will synch with ours.
Fun.
I just have to finish QC'ing Carla's work, and then I will start on this assignment. I will liaise with Jeremy (our new boss) and will also have to consult those upstairs in the technical department.
Fun!
And a new (minor) level of responsibility.
I don't know how long it will take.
Fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Sounds exciting! Well, at least somewhat more exciting than your current (non)work.

Yay!

JadeMonkee said...

Oh yes. The change alone excites me!