Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Late Start.

This morning I couldn't get a lift up to the bus stop with Aaron, so, being a lazy git, I stayed in bed and decided to get a lift with Allan (Leanne's Dad. Yup, Allan and Aaron). Only, Allan isn't working at Pyrmont today, but rather North Sydney, so I only got a lift to the bus stop from him anyway. I knew this fact when I decide NOT to get up at 5:50am, so I'm fully responsible for arriving late today. I usually get in at about 7:15am, but it's now 7:25am as I enter the Lane Cove Tunnel.
I have a meeting with Ron (and another guy today from Premier Illawarra called Stuart). I don't remember what time it was scheduled to start. It won't be before 9am, so I won't be late.
I wanted to shave last night, but ended up watching The Grudge 2 instead (what a mistake THAT was). I also should have showered this morning, but with my sleep-in, I didn't think I had the time.
So I don't feel very presentable. Sorry, Ron.
I leave you now as we exit The Lane Cove Tunnel into the traffic.
Oh wait! Bus lane! Bus lanes are the best thing ever. Ok, not the BEST but you know what I mean; they're a damn good idea.

Listening to: Solaa - Steps in Time (one of the opening bands from Shapeshifter. Totally hot).

PS Crossing the Bridge now. I'll be in before 8am.

PPS Three is being a POC and my email isn't sending.
I originally sent this at 7:40am.
I'm now at Wynyard. I'll try again.
I'm now walking to work. I'll try again.
I'm now at work. I'll try again.
It's been 10 minutes. I'll try again.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: