Thursday, May 17, 2007

del.icio.us bookmark editing

I can't find a good way to edit my bookmarks on del.icio.us. I have to do it one by one. I have to delete/rename/add tags one by one, too. This is a pain. I wish it had an interface like Firefox Bookmark Manager, at least that way I can select multiple entries.
Pain.
By default, the imported bookmarks aren't shared either, so I have to go through and share all the ones that should be shared (which is all but my banking bookmarks, really).
So yes. This is a little annoying... but it now means that I will have a single copy of my bookmarks across my computers, so that's handy.
Of course it also means that I no longer use the bookmarks built into Firefox, which isn't handy at all. At least it seems that way at the moment.
I'm not sure del.icio.us is for me.

No comments: