Saturday, May 12, 2007

Done and Dining.


Done and Dining.
Originally uploaded by JadeMonkee.

And we're done.

We were actually by 4pm (as that's when the inspection was meant to be), but I only just now thought of posting to my blog.

It also turns out that one of the Real Estate staff went home sick, so they were so understaffed that they couldn't do the inspection today anyway. They'll do it first thing Monday morning. But we've now handed our keys in and our lease is officially OVER.

A kind of sense of freedom is wafting over me. No rent to pay for some time now. Fantastic.

So Leanne and I have finished our final meal in West Ryde; two salads and chips from The Roaming Bird. Oh man. These guys make the BEST salads. Which is why we stopped in for our final meal.

Yum yum, I'm done.

--

This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: