Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Sopor Aeternus Album

Oooh!
I was paid today, so I bought the new Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows album.
Now... what sucks about Sopor Aeternus, is their CDs are incredibly hard to find in this country... so much so that I just order them from Germany.
Now, what sucks about ordering them from Germany, is the descriptions for the Albums are written in German (while there is an English version of the website available, the descriptions are still written in German), so I can't be sure what super funky special packaging/additions come with the album. And there better be super funky special packaging/additions, coz the CD version of the new album cost AU$100... the vinyl (and it's a double LP) version only cost AU$50, so I guess the CD version has something really special in it. Or at least I fucking hope. Funnily enough, while the CD version is limited to 2000 copies, the vinyl is limited to 900... so why is it half the price? I'll find out in a few weeks when it arrives I guess. Of course, I'm not 100% on the album being limited edition, coz I can't read the site. I did a net translation, and it seemed to say so.
Shipping was about AU$45, too, so I won't be spending too much at the shops tonight (or the rest of this fortnight). I will still be going out to Balmain with Ross on Friday though (it's still on, right?).
You can pick them both up from http://www.infrarot.de/
The official Sopor Aeternus site is http://www.soporaeternus.de/
Just FYI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...what sucks about Sopor Aeternus, is their CDs..."

I agree 100%.

SUCK