Friday, May 18, 2007

Mushroom and Rice Pie


Mushroom and Rice Pie
Originally uploaded by JadeMonkee.

Every morning that I have caught the bus, I've passed "Zenergy" a vegetarian food store, and I've seen their pies in the window. And because it's raining today, I thought I'd stop in and grab one. I was stuck between the lentil and the mushroom, but at the shopkeeper's recommendation, I settled on the Mushroom.
Oh man. It's tasty. I don't remember exactly what's in it, but there the big, tasty mushrooms and the rice are the most obvious ingredients. There are also finely chopped vegies. Man. It is fucking tasty. I am TOTALLY going back there.
I wish I hadn't just finished it. I want MORE!
--
This message was sent from my mobile.


Hmmm... looking at the image on a computer screen now... the camera phone certainly didn't take an appetising photo, did it? I should have taken a photo with my real camera. Darn.
Oh well. Believe me when I said it was delicious, contrary to the evidence.

5 comments:

JadeMonkee said...

Yergh. Looking at the photo again, I'm seriously considering removing it. It looks horrid.

Erin Delaney said...

it's true, it looks like a barf burger from you can't do that on television!

Erin Delaney said...

how cool would it be if you got randomly slimed some time today? unlikely, but cool.

JadeMonkee said...

Haha.
I would like that, if only for a story to tell my Grandkids.

But now, with comments having been made about the image, how could I possibly remove it? It shall stay for the sake of posterity.
Grōtty.

Anonymous said...

Your Mum's Grōtty.