Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Moving home... not my home though. -200th Post!

Last night it was officially decided that when the lease expires on the 12th May, Leanne and I won't be moving to a new apartment, but rather back to her parent's house.
The primary reason we are doing this is to reduce the financial pressure caused by living out of home, and then we can start looking for apartments when we have money for bond and the first rent payment (and I have reduced my credit card debt).
So. Lack of freedom for a few weeks. Which is ironic because freeing up money should give me freedom. Anyhow.
Was paid today at my new rate! We received a 15% pay rise two weeks ago, and this is the first pay packet I have received at the new rate. It's awesome, I received about $40 more than usual, despite working 8 hours less! How awesome is that?! I now look forward to a week without public holidays so that I can find out what my normal pay shall be! Woohoo!

HEY! Just realised this is my 200th post! Yay! Celebrate!

No comments: