Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Flickr is now Pro

This morning I wasn't able to some of the photos from my weekend up at the Hunter Valley because I exhausted the allocated bandwidth on my free Flickr account... so I took it upon myself to sign up as a Pro now rather than later. Yay, pro!
So now you can see all my photos in their full 7.0 MP glory! Which means you can print them! Or use them as desktop backgrounds (the ones I thought could make good desktop backgrounds are tagged as such). Or order them in an album or a as a calendar or as little schmiko cards or framed or whatever else*. Woohoo!
So now that I am a pro member, I have finished uploading my 24 Hours of Flickr set, and have included the link in the relevant post (as well as above).
I haven't yet submitted my photo to the 24 Hours of Flickr group though (I can only submit one), so if you see one that you think is good/awesome enough, leave a comment (preferably on flickr.com, but if you don't have a flickr login, here will be fine).
Yay! Flickr is FUN!

* not all services available outside of the US.

No comments: