Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bus Mystery Solved?

I just asked the driver if this bus goes via the Lane Cove Tunnel (like my Monday bus did) and he said that it depends. The supervisor decides and radios the instructions in.
Odd way to run a bus route, and I don't know how that will affect TC.
So I will find out in about 10 minutes if this will be a quick journey or not.
Also, there are seats to spare today, where yesterday there was standing room only. This is weird.
I might also add that the bus was about 10 minutes late.
I love buses.
We just stopped at Wynyard. I don't know if that's an indicator of an express or not. I also don't know why the bus WOULDN'T take the Lane Cove Tunnel; it's not like there are any stops between the Harbour Bridge and the M2 anyway.
Blargh. Annoying. And confusing.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: