Tuesday, October 24, 2006

RSS

Hi there. Quick update coz I'm bored (I'll see if I can type up the final half of my weekend update tonight, but my new HDD for my iriver arrived yesterday, so the installation of that is getting the priority...).
But anyway.
I just thought I'd point out a handy feature of blogger to all of you addicted to my blog.
Did you know that my posts are automatically linked with an RSS feed?
What does that mean? Well, it means you can easily subscribe to my blog and find out when I've updated it! Just use Firefox (or your favourite RSS feed subscribing application)!
So, in Firefox, click on the orange icon that appears in the address bar and it will open up a bookmark dialogue box. I recommend sticking the bookmark in the "Bookmarks toolbar folder" so that you can access it easily. When you click on the new bookmark, a slide menu will open up withg a list of my most recent posts, click on one of them to read it. How easy is that!?

Also, you may like to know that the PBF and spamusement websites also support this wonderful
feature!
Also, also, if you prefer IE, the new IE 7 will support RSS, and the new Yahoo! Mail Beta supports RSS feeds too. Mad fun. That is all.

Listening to: King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black (the classic prog-rock album)

No comments: