Friday, October 06, 2006

Adventures on the train, part... next

For the first part of this week I was sent to Gordon to train bus drivers on how to mark up maps for editing for TC. Fun. The people were nice enough, and Belinda from work accompanied me anyway. The work was dull (even more than usual), but I finished early (but still got 7 hours pay), so that's not so bad. I was back at work as per usual yesterday, and finding more errors with the Shorelink stuff. Oh man I hope I haven't fucked anything up too bad. I don't really think I have, but I have the niggling feeling that I've wasted alot of time in doing it all. I'll find out soon enough.
Also, after having to go to Gordon early in the week, I've been getting up earlier, yet despite having time to burn, I've not yet made the early train. I've not been catching the later express that I've talked about, but not the earliest of options either (the one I've never caught).
Is it school holidays? There seems to be an inordinate amount of plain clothed children on the train as of late. Hehe. Sounds like a special task force.
Have I started to bore you yet? Just you wait.
I bought the SD adaptor for my DS last night (+ a 1GB card + a card reader for the PC) so soon I'll be able to play home brew software & games. Tops. Well, I have to flash the firmware first, and for that I need Mario 64 DS (US Version), as the tool I have to re-flash it needs that game to run. So last night I emailed some guy on ebay about sending it to Australia. NOW you know what boredom is!
Barwick called last night, and we're meant to be going out with him tonight. See what happens...

Listening to: Strapping Young Lad - City (album). It totally rocks my hairy anus.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Listening to: Strapping Young Lad - City (album). It totally rocks my hairy anus."

Muahahaaa!

(2 options of viewing in case one doesn't work)

[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/LeanneTomkins/SimonsHairyAnusBeingTotallyRocked10.jpg[/IMG]

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/LeanneTomkins/SimonsHairyAnusBeingTotallyRocked10.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

(PS... If the link disappears off the page, maybe (Simon?) you can find the source and link to it for your less-techy friends?)

Anonymous said...

OK... so... copy this in one after the other:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/

LeanneTomkins/SimonsHairyAnusBeingTotallyRocked10.jpg

JadeMonkee said...

Don't worry. Even the first one worked... Just had to highlight beyond the edge of the page

Anonymous said...

YOU highlight.