Friday, October 13, 2006

Big Day Out

As you may or may not know (what other possibilities are there?), Big Day Out tickets went on sale at www.bigdayout.com last night at midnight. So, of course, I stayed up late so I could get some. I'm pretty fekkin tired right now, but I'M GOING TO BIG DAY OUT! Yay! Bought tickets for Alex, Ross and I. Alex wanted me to get him a ticket for Gold Coast Big Day Out too, but I didn't have enough money on my credit card. I'll see what I can do for him today. They said on the website that it could take a few hours to get a confirmation email, and up to 21 days for payment to be confirmed, as it's all a manual process. But that still doesn't make me a little paranoid about it not going through...
I also met some lovely (albeit young) randoms in JB last night. One in particular that has just turned her back against religion. Props to her for thinking for herself. I probably could have guessed that she was one of the Born Again up until recently; she had that sickening level of enthusiasm that is so common with those types. Give me Agnosticism any day; spiritual apathy.
I also met up with Tu (I don't know how to spell her name...) for lunch. It was one of those odd "is it a date?" meetings. I hope to see her again, and that seemed to be reciprocated, so let's see what happens.
I'm heading up to the Hunter this weekend for Mum's birthday (and it looks as if Mum's present will still be in the post for it), and of course next weekend for Pubfest.
Oh, and Fat Freddys Drop is this Sunday, and The Presidents is the one after that. Fucken A man.
And that's it.

Listening to: Strapping Young Lad - The New Black (I might add that these guys also rock my hairy nutsack)
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just trying to get me to draw all of your secret-naughty-touching parts aren't you Simon?

Anonymous said...

"Listening to: Strapping Young Lad - The New Black (I might add that these guys also rock my hairy nutsack)"

As you command, Oh Great Simonee:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/LeanneTomkins/SimonsHairyNutSackAlsoBeingRocked.jpg

[Copy out of the box people.]

JadeMonkee said...

I'm so totally gonna start writing things that need to be illustrated from now on.
Hijinks shall soon ensue.

Anonymous said...

YAY!