Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Waiting for work

Here's how work works (so to speak). You're assigned work units. There generally take about 2-3 hours each (although I only got through 1 yesterday, so they can take alot longer), and when you're about 1/2 an hour from finishing, you sign up for more work. Sometimes this takes a little longer than half an hour.
So I signed up for work at about 11:45am today, and had finished all my work by about 12:30pm. So I go to check if my new unit is ready. Nope. So I decide that I'm hungry enough to go to lunch, which would effectively give Chris another 1/2 hour to get the unit ready.
When I got back from lunch at 1pm, the unit wasn't ready. And Chris was at lunch.
So I'm sitting here waiting for Chris to get back and get my unit ready.
Of course, by the time I typed all this up, Chris arrived back.
So I'm going to go hassle him for my next unit.
Oh, one more thing. I put a pre-order for the new DS Lite Black today. It is due for release the day I get paid, so I figure that's something close to a sign.
Later!
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: