Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Adventures on the train part... uh, I don't remember.

Felt tired this morning, and for the first time since starting work, I felt like staying in bed, rather than waking up. I'm going to try and have an early night tonight.
Because of this I left the house late this morning, so I'm catching the later express train (and to really mix things up, I'm travelling in the front carriage! Aren't I whacky?). It's more comfortable anyway, and despite leaving 10 minutes later than my other train, I only get into work 5 minutes later than usual (which I might add is still considered "on time") Where's the inspiration to catch the normal train, I ask?
My DS informed me during lunch time yesterday that the battery needed charging, so I read on the way home (and on the way in too, but just because I wanted to). I'm reading Terry Pratchett's <i>Guards, Guards!</i> (thought I'd see if html works on email blog posts). I really like Pratchett. It's funny, clever, insightful and the characters are great. So yeah. Pratchett = winner!
I thought there would be a chance that the front carriage would be less crowded. Nope. Lost the seat next to me by Beecroft (at least she's cute).
And I think that's it. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

Listening to: Kyuss - Wretch (not as good as their other work - verging on not good. Yeah. Pretty average. But not bad as such. And the last track is good. I suppose that's why there aren't any songs off this album on the Best Of)

PS The carriage now has people standing. So much for my theory.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: