Thursday, September 21, 2006

Paid

Yes folks, the moment I've been waiting for: pay day.
Despite the schedule stating that I would be paid on a Thursday, when I checked my email last night, there was my pay slip in there. So I checked my balance and hey presto! There it was. Tops. I've already spent a whole lot though. Probably too much. I think I may pass on getting the 60GB HDD this week (there's no cheap sellers on ebay at the moment anyway). We'll see. I'm also going to get my DS tonight, and a game too. I think I'll probably just end up downloading the games that were stolen from me - I don't really want to pay for them again. But of course I have to get the SD adapter for the DS before I can do that. It'll probably have to wait until next pay (or when my tax comes through, whichever comes first). Then I want to replace my camera too.
Fun.
Work is getting along, but every hour, more and more errors appear in my data, but I'm getting through it.
Going to the Opera with Mum tomorrow night. Seriously. A Puccini Opera (I don't remember what one). Typically, it's casual Friday, so I can either get Mum to bring clothes to me that night, or I can just wear nice clothes at work, and be out of place all day.
Keen to go out Saturday night. Really keen. But Marty has a farewell gathering at The Ranch that night, and I can't miss that. So I think I'll go there to "warm up" so to speak, and then head some place more interesting. Don't know where though. I'm sick of Balmain, so I'm thinking somewhere in the city. Somewhere new and exciting in the city, I might add.
Saturday I'm going looking at houses with Brendan and Leanne (sorry Ross, they asked me first after all).
I'll see if I can get some driving time in on the weekend too.
And Monday is work again. We have a new guy starting Monday too. So many fresh faces at work (me included, obviously).
Oh, did I say I'm going to get Mars Volta tickets this morning too? Golden.
Got the intercity train this morning, but alas, I am not lucky enough to have a seat to myself. Oh well. Life's hard, isn't it?
I think that is all now.
Later!

Listening to: The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute (getting me in the mood. Hot stuff!)
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: