Friday, September 08, 2006

After work drinks

Wow.
I'm pissed.
yup. I'm not going to deny it... I'm pretty darn close to pissed.
I had several drinks after work with my cohorts. And I am close to newted.
And then, when I got back to Jon's (although I should probably be addressing it as "home") I was pretty much a write off.
And then I went to the fridge and had my designated beer for the night - which was "le Guillotine" the 9.3% beer. So of course, my "close to newted" became "undisputedly newted."
It's fun.
So work is good. I like the people.
A guy I work with called Ben has fantastic taste in music (and also has tickets to theTool concert; remind me to tell you about an ebay auction involving Tool tickets... I just hope I hear you when you remind me)
So I'm stoked to be working with such good people. And of course the $25 an hour helps. Alot. And the flexible hours. So yeah. Ilike my job. The only fault is that I want one that goes somewher; and I don't think this one will.
Wow. I'm totally maggot.
I can't reallythink of anything else... and truth be told, it's difficult to type.
Farewell!

Listening to: The Mars Volta - De-Loused In The Comatorium (Speaking of which they're touring in December. Jon and I are keen to go.. and so is Ben (from work). Come one, come all.

Oh. The Tool tickets. Check this auction out.
Seriously. WHY DIDN'T I GET THESE!!??!!

No comments: