Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A shiny place I call home.

Exciting news! The real estate agent called today to inform me that our rental application has been excepted! Yay!
We sign the papers 9:00am Saturday morning! Hot Stuff! Going to have a nice little shin-dig next weekend probably to Christen the place. Shouldbe tops.
Also today I bought (Leanne lent me the money actually.. bless her) the tickets for Field Day (1st Jan) and Gods Kitchen (Sunday night). Should be super hot. Look forward to it.
I can't wait until pay-day. I need the dollars. I learnt a harsh lesson this week, so I will be less frivolous with spending from now on. I will save for more expensive items, rather than blow 1/3 or a 1/2 of my pay in one go. I can't wait until the 5th Oct...
Yes. That is all.
Listening to: Underworld - Everything, Everything (their kickass live album)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That. Is Awesome :)
All kinds of chuffed for u! All a u in fact. Look forward to visiting... (hopefully)