Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shit

She broke up with me.
Simple as that, it's over.
I think the biggest thing I feel right now is disappointment. I felt that there was so much potential in what we had, but Sophie felt that she just couldn't deal with a relationship right now, so that potential may never be realised. That fucking sucks.
I don't really see a relationship as stressfull, but she does, and that's what matters.
Neither of us wanted to lose each other, so we are going to remain good friends, and most of the dynamics of the relationship will remain the same (phonecalls, seeing each other etc), it's just that now there won't be the intimacy (and I suppose the intensity too). I hope I can adjust to that soon, and without any backlash.
So yeah, I'm fucking single again, and probably will be for some time. And that fucking sucks.

No comments: