Friday, May 26, 2006

Life

Life is wierd. In general, but especially at the moment.
This should probably be one of the worst weeks of my life, and despite feeling tired, sick and depressed, I can't really say that the week, as a whole, was completely terrible. I find this weird because I usually find life to work in defined up and down periods, but this week has been a strange blend of shit and greatness. So Monday sucked, and so did Tuesday (the day Sophie and I "talked"), and Wednesday I spent alone with my thoughts, and went from feeling positive about the emotional progress I had been making, to feeling sick and depressed as the potential negatives moved closer to my forethought. I had to work Thursday, and despite the circumstances, it was a fucking good day. Alex was in a great mood, all the jobs were easy, and we got a tip that paid for probably the best calamari and chips I've ever had. We ate it with a view of the ocean too.
Then I got paid alot more than I expected.
I then met up with Boggle in the city for beer, and to discuss our women issues (he's in a similar circumstance, only his happened earlier, and is more negative). We had lots of cheap beer, met some of Boggle's tafe mates, and also one random who had some good advice. Then we met up with Jon, and more merriment was had.
A wonderful day!
Then we went to Ruby Rabbit...
Maybe the biggest kick in the pants I could have possibly received.
Then we get home early morning, but I only sleep for maybe 3 hours because I have to get up and contact as many pawn shops as I can on the off chance that they will get some of goods. At about 11:30am I decide I'd contacted enough, and went to bed. I am awoken an hour later by a phone call from Alex asking me to work that afternoon and evening; and that he'd be around in 5 minutes to pick me up.
Great, what a great day it would be.
So I work, work, work, and I feel sick and depressed all day, and have a gross lunch to boot. Life sucks, right?
Well, we then head off to our evening job (sans Alex), and it takes for ever.
BUT, we find a deposit envelope jammed in the safe. We grab it, divide it amongst the three of us (Jason, Jose and I), and we each came out $270 better off!
So what the fuck is going on life, are you up or down? Was this a good or a bad week? Or do the goods cancel out the bads, and it becomes just a week?
However, I think because of the magnitude of the bads, and because I do feel like shit, that I must say that it was a shit week.
But I just don't know if I'm in an up or down period right now.
Confused. Really fucking confused actually, but that's not really to do with the "up or down" problem...

Listening to: Traffic noise; some fuckwit stole my mp3 player, remember?

No comments: