Thursday, August 10, 2006

Who's house? JOOON'S HOUSE!!

Sitting here at Jon's place, all by myself. Why? Jon's at work, that's why!
That doesn't clarify the situation any, Simon...
Oh.
Well, it's because I'm staying the night here because I thought Mum wasn't coming down to Sydney tomorrow, and I'm going out in Sydney tomorrow for Tristan's birthday (it's on Saturday... It's Brendan's on Friday... but Tristan booked us first, so I don't know what's happening with Brendan's birthday. Unless it's Sunday. I always forget what side of Tristan's birthday it lies... anyway).
So I'm staying at Jon's tonight. The plan was that I would be bringing over a bunch of my crap from Scotland Island because the lease runs out in 3 weeks, and we have to move our stuff.
But why move it to Jon's?
My, aren't you full of questions tonight intrepid reader. I bet your not even really intrepid...
because I've decided that above evrything else, I need a job.
What? But why are you moving your stuff to Jon's. Shit you're a pain in the arse, Simon.
Well, because I'm not going to find a job up in Wollombi, so I've decided to find a job somewhere with train access, and I'll stay at Jon's when that happens. I'm typing a new CV this week, and will begin looking for jobs this week too. Matter of fact, Mum's crazy (but helpful) friend Jenny has already given me a number to call on Monday. So I'll be doing that, and I have to send him my CV by Tuesday, so I need to get typing soon.
But anyway, back to me sitting at Jon's all alone.
Time wasn't kind to us today, and we weren't able to get to Scotland Island to pick up my stuff, so I'll have to go over there tomorrow to get it all (Mum has to head to the Nthn Beaches tomorrow for Peter's appointment to do with his leg anyway). I need to get my stuff tomorrow too, as I have to pick up my clothes for tomorrow night. As you recall it is the celebration for Tristan's 23rd tomorrow night, and we are going into the city for it (meeting at Pancakes at the Rocks). Hot shit. Should be tons o' fun.
Also, when I pick my shit up, I can finally put music on my iriver. it sucks with only 5 CDs on it... I want my collection back!!
Is that it? I reckon.

Listening to: Melvins - The Bit (Melvins = superkickinthefacerockwhosebabiesiwant)

Oh, and almost as a side note, I have been so broke lately that I wasn't able to pay my phone bill from 2 months ago, and my phone has been barred from all outgoing activity... so if you've left voice messages, I can't check 'em, and if you've been expecting reply SMS's, then you won't get 'em. I'm paying the remainder tomorrow, and hopefully it wil be reconnected soon. I don't know why I'm posting this, as I'll be seeing you all tomorrow, but as I've typed it, I'm not going to delete it now.

No comments: