Friday, August 04, 2006

Still at home

Hey people!
I'm still up at the Hunter. I have been all week, looking after Peter - he's still not really able to move around without pain, so I'm there doing most things for him.
So I'm just as broke as last week, and just as unable to do anything social.
My new H340 did arrive on Monday, and it came with 3x cases (including the silicon one which I thought I was going to have to buy off of ebay) as well as the LCD remote (which I didn't have on my old one... sick). However, all my music is sitting on my computer at Scotland Island, so my H340 has only the last 4 CDs that I bought on it (as well as a lame-o album that the guy that sold it to me had on the machine... it's some Irish folk album that is so boring that it goes beyond putting you to sleep...). So I have to get myself to Scotland Island in order to transfer all my music to the player... gay-bo.
BUT! I now have a home phone line! So you people can actually contact me when I'm up at the Hunter house (which will be for at least another week). How good is that! I gave the number to Jon, so if you want it, just ask him. Sick bricks.
And that is all.
Have fun until I see you next (and then keep having fun while I'm seeing you...)!

Listening to: The fans of the many computers in Cessnock internet cafe.

No comments: