Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Second Interview!

I got a call today from the recruitment agency informing me that they have arranged an interview for the TC position tomorrow morning at 10:30am! w00t!
This interview will be held at the TC offices, so it won't be with the cool interviewers from before, but will be more of a traditional interview... so I have to start doing my research.
I also called the other recruitment agency the other day (about the job in Blacktown), and it was decided that I should probably let that job pass, as I am clearly happier with the idea of a CBD job, and there would be the risk that I could leave the job in Blacktown because of a better offer elsewhere before my 6 month contract is up (the job would entail 1 1/2 hours travel to get there...).
Saw Marty today for the first time in ages. He came round to Jon's this mornin' and we all went to Chatswood together (he had to get a hiking bag for his girlfriend), and ended up seeing Fearless (starring Jet Li). Not bad.
Oh man. The weekend sucked. We started cleaning/clearing the Scotland Island house on Friday, and didn't finish until Tuesday. Yech. So much carrying and stair climbing. Yech.
But it does mean I now have more crap at Jon's place (Like my DVDs). Handy.
Is that it? Pretty much... I guess...
Later

Listening to: In Flames - Man Made God (Totally awesome metal)

No comments: