Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Waiting... always waiting

More errors came u p for Premier Illawarra. Not my fault. Actually, it's a fault in the Geodatabase design... well. Ok. One of them was my fault... but I've fixed it already, and it's the type of error that is difficult to find, and created through inconsistencies in timetabling (on the bus company's part).
But. I still have to fix the rest of these errors. And because of the way the Geodatabase works, I have to wait until some other work (by other people) is completed before it is free for my edits to be made.
So. I wait. Again.
Ah, TC, how much money has been wasted paying me while I wait...
Actually, I grew so tired of waiting yesterday that I just left early. So now I have to make up my hours next week (hopefully I'll have work to do then).
Goin up to the Hunter this weekend with Alexis, Malc and Kellie. Alexis has a house just up the road from me, which is cool. So it'll be a nice cheap weekend, as Leanne and I owe the previous fortnight's rent, as well as this coming fortnight's rent (curse you Great Escape... no... I love you Great Escape).
Oh! Leanne has a job interview on Monday at ERM! Fingers crossed!
Oh! Oh! Alex got a job at Foxtel! He starts Monday! He'll be some kind of engineer (it's the same job Michael Boardman has). So that's fucking great news! Good luck to him!
Yay!

Listening to: Beck - Mutations. I wanted to listen to Lou Rhodes, but I forgot to copy her album to my iriver when I ripped it the other day. Feck. I wanted to listen to her because Ross called me up and let me know that she was playing Like a Version on JJJ. So I heard that and just HAD to hear more of her. But no. I can't. Bummer.

No comments: