Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Trains suck.

Man. Riding on the train sucks.
I finished my book on the way in today. I'm not tired enough to sleep. My DS is at home.
I'm bored.
I was looking at places to move on the Internet today. I'm thinking Pyrmont. There's a really nice 1 bedroom apartment there, and it's only $320 pw. Now, that's only $10 less than what we're paying now, but it will save me $32 pw on train travel (I can walk to work), plus it has a pool and gym, a dishwasher, security, and a 24 hour concierge. And I won't have to catch a fucking train home! Or be stuck at the station for 22 minutes waiting for a damned train either (as happened today).
So that'll be hot.
Only, we can't look at it this weekend (up at the Hunter with the TC crew), and we have to give 21 days notice before leaving West Ryde. So. Not yet a perfect plan.
We'll see.

Listening to: Ween - Live in Chicago
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: