Friday, June 15, 2007

The Cold Makes Me Late

Yargh. Winter. I hate it. I love it. I hate it because I can't get out of bed in the morning. I love it because it makes bed so nice to be in. I hate it because remaining in bed makes me late, which means I leave late, and because it's winter, it's dark when I leave work. Today is one of those days. I slept in an hour today. I was meant to get in at 7:30am so that I could leave work at a decent hour. It's 8:15am, and I'm in the Lane Cove Tunnel. And I'm hungry - but that's another matter.
But that's one thing I like about my job, you're not late until it's 9am. So, while I'm late because I wanted to start at 7:30am, I'm not late in my manager's eyes. So, yay!
I (or Leanne) will be uploading the photos from the Hunter Valley soon, and I'll give an accompanying blog post when they are up.
Cool. On the bridge now. Be at work soon.

Listening to: Solaa - Steps in Time (those that opened for Shapeshifter).
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: