Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend

An unoriginal title, I know, but it seemed so fitting for the subject matter.
The weekend was nice. Leanne and I met up with Mum for dinner on Friday night - and due to our tight budget, that was all we COULD do on Friday night - but it was nice to see her, and she bought me a cute little japanese tea set. Aww.
Saturday was awesome. Leanne and I decided to go to the beach - despite it being overcast. We headed up to Mona Vale beach, and bought fish n chips on the way. Fucken bargain I might add, and tasty too! There were 2 pieces of fish, 3 calamari rings, 3 prawns, 2 oysters, seafood salad, coleslaw, greek salad and chips for $20! And it was tasty as! Yay! And it was ever so lovely eating them on the beach, huddling under towels for protection from the wind and rain. Unfortunately though, we left the lights on on the car, so we had to call the NRMA. They said they'd be up to 2 hours, but they arrived in 20 minutes! Yay! We met up with Mum again in that brief time it took them (she was just on her way up to the Hunter).
So Leanne and I headed back south and home to West Ryde to get ready for Tristan's party.
It was a good party! I hadn't seen Boggle since Jon left (which feels weird), so it was good to see him. Sounds like Uni is good too, so that was nice to hear.
We played Guitar Hero 2. Awesome fun.
I'm hoping to see them all again soon. Man. I can't believe I actually have to say that.
Am considering a Dropkick Murphys ticket this week, but due to my budget, I'm not so sure I can afford it. We'll see.
This week I'm getting into work early so that I can leave early; it's so much better. I get a seat on the way in AND back!
Yay!
So many celebrations!
But that is all.
See y'all 'round!

Listening to: Lamb - Between Darkness and Wonder (a most beautiful album, but I've come to expect that from Lamb)
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Ah, good ol' NRMA... best annual fee of my life.