Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Getting back into it

So it seems that my blog is no longer interesting me as much as it once did. It's not so much that, it's more that I can't be bothered recounting my life of late (while I have had many wonderful times lately, the events themselves haven't consisted of much to talk about).
So I'm not going to bother catching up so much (it's the catching up that disinterests me) rather, I'm going to start posting my thoughts (as opposed to events) and things that interest me. I am also going to try and post photos more often coz photos 1) speak a thousand words (beneficial when you're using a phone keypad) and 2) photos are fun.
So yes. I will start posting more often now. More introspective posts too.

Listening to: Cradle of Filth - Thornography (it's actually very different to their other albums - more 80s metal - but I'm really fucking liking it. Tasty, tasty, catchy riffs! Holy shit mang, the tastiest riffs I've heard in AGES! Yeah. Hot.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: