Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Exercise

Leanne and I went to the park in meadowbank yesterday for exercise - namely jogging. It was fun! I'm keen to do it again! This afternoon, even. Yeah. It felt good - despite it only being mild. So, yay! I'm on my way to getting at least _mildly_ fit!
Oh, and you can probably guess by the last post that I updated Rockbox last night. It's the first time I've updated it in... 6 months, maybe? And it's fucken awesome! There's a new navigation system (which works really well), plus it now supports multiple fonts on the While Playing Screen, so they look extra funky now. Awesome! I'm about to install it on Leanne's ipod, which is also exciting! Yay! Open source really is the better way to have software... Gods, imagine if I still had to use the original firmware! Yech! No gapless, no album art, no flac support, no custom WPS, shorter battery... Gads. Thank you Rockbox!

Listening to: Alchemist - Eve of the War EP. Hot Aussie metal. Sick.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: