Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nice Day, Shame About the Job


What a beautiful looking day.

As I left the house this morning, and proceeded to walk up my street, I was overcome by how fantastic it all looked.
What a shame I'm now on the bus, heading to work.
Saturday was lovely, too.

View From The Cafe

Lilly and I ended up having lunch at a lovely little cafe overlooking the beach. I ordered an oven baked gnocchi, and Lilly a garlic prawn, fetta, and sun-dried tomato pizza.

Lunch on The Sunshine Coast

We then went to the beach, saw some whales (both actual and figurative), went for a swim and a walk, bought a smoothie, and then took the scenic route home (by this stage I was getting sleepy, so I also had a nap in the car...).
It was all so beautiful that we decided to move up there in the next year.
Nice.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: