Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Big Fucken Hole!


A Big Fucken Hole!
Originally uploaded by JadeMonkee.

As I was walking home yesterday (before the storm), I noticed these witches hats in the road. I didn't stop and look, however, as I was distracted by the approaching (and spectacular) storm front:

Storm Front

This morning, I did stop and look, and holy shit it's a big fucken hole!
It's obviously caused by water, but the last storm event was a week ago, and the witches hats only appeared yesterday. Of course that doesn't mean the hole wasn't there earlier, but I'm suprised no cars fell into it. It's HUGE!
Ok, not big enough for a car to fit in, but a wheel definitely would, and that would be enough to get it stuck.

A Big Fucken Hole II

And it's DEEP! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on me, so I couldn't use anything other than the crappy flash on my phone to try and illuminate the innards (it didn't work), so you can't really tell from the photo, but it would be over a metre deep.
Well, I'm impressed.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: