Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blissed Out


Blissed Out
Originally uploaded by JadeMonkee.

Right now I'm sitting in the car in Mooloolaba, and am feeling just wonderful.
I've eased the seat back, wound the window down, kicked my shoes off, and as the cool breeze blows over my face, I smile.
I'm feeling really good right now. I think little feelings from last weekend are coming back, coz I feel like a king.
Lilly and I are up here for her cousin's wife's 30th birthday. She's just come over from Mexico, and we're going out for Mexican for dinner tonight - just in case she's homesick or something, I suppose.
So we decided to make a day/night/morning/early afternoon of it all, despite both of us having plenty of assignments to do (Lilly is, at this very moment, doing some editing work next to me in the car. I'm really enjoying hearing her read to herself).
At least I have been given a week off work to do my assignments, so my stress-factor has now been significantly reduced.
That is all. Back to relaxin'.

Listening to: Lilly, birds, waves, children, cars, smiles.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: