Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Simon

Why am I so happy right now? I shouldn't be THAT happy. I didn't have breakfast this morning, I slept in so I got to work a little late, and the very fact that I'm AT work, shouldn't add up to me being happy.
But I am.
Why?
Because I found a copy of the Ween Brisbane show last night, and I'm listening to it now. And it's as awesome as I remember.
I'm buzzing with happiness.
I am so thankful that Ween have an open taping policy, so that Brown Tracker can exist. Now, the Sydney show isn't yet up on Brown Tracker, but the very reason I took so long to find the Brisbane show is because Brown Tracker has been down until a few days ago, so there is still a chance that the Sydney show turns up there. I'll keep on looking and let you know if it appears. In the mean time, here is the link to the Brisbane show torrent.
Enjoy! Now it's just like you were really there.

No comments: