Monday, March 31, 2008

Poker and Air

Had a pretty good weekend.
Just did little things during the day with Lilly (played Mario Galaxy, walked to her Uni), and played poker with Josh, Pete and her on Saturday night (we didn't win - Pete is a semi-professional online poker player, but it was Josh that beat us).
To finish it off, Lilly and I started watching Carnivale last night. Looks cool, but I've heard that it craps out after a little while. We'll see.
Tonight is Air. Pretty excited; I've been wanting to see them since I saw the bonus live DVD that came with Walkie Talkie. It's gonna be cool, and The Tivoli should be a good venue to see them at, too.
I'm currently sitting on the bus on the way to work, and feeling rather tired. A child is screaming in front of me. At least it's warm now - it was rather cold earlier this morning. Doubtless a taste of things to come.

Listening to: the rattling of the bus. At least the child has stopped screaming. Now people talk to it. It doesn't listen.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: