Thursday, March 06, 2008

Lilly's Uni


Lilly's Uni
Originally uploaded by JadeMonkee.

I'm currently sitting by the main quadrangle at UQ St Lucia drinking a coffee while Lilly attends class.
Man, it's a fucking gorgeous Uni. It's everything that a university should be. Grand, clean, inspiring, bright on the outside, and wonderfully academically pokey on the inside.
Macquarie sucks. I always thought that the lake at Macquarie was a really pretty place to sit and relax between classes. In comparison to the lake here, it's like relaxing in central Parramatta. The lake here is like the Royal Botanic Gardens. Fucking beautiful. I want to come here, it's magnificent.

But where is the post about Ween, I hear you ask? Where are the photos? The videos?
They're coming. I'm going to upload them tonight. I actually planned on doing it tonight, but I ended up leaving work earlier than usual, meeting up with Lilly, and deciding to see what her Uni was like. Glad I did.
Last night I called Jon and Helen instead of posting. Glad I did.
So, you will hear from me soon.

Listening to: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Legend: The Best of (I don't like reggae, I love it)
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: