Monday, August 13, 2007

Unemployment Rules.

Details later...
--
This message was sent from my mobile.
--
Details here:
Yeah man. You heard me. Unemployment rules.
Leanne took Monday off and we decided to go on a picnic at West Head. It was absolutely fucking beautiful. We picked a little out-of-the-way track and followed it to a beautiful little rocky outcrop, and had our lunch there. Then we followed the path out to a beautiful lookout. Pictures soon.
So yes. I am grateful that Scott The Cock fired me. I have also applied for a job in Perth (wish me luck). If that fails, then there are still very many jobs to apply for.
But for the moment, I'm happy to not have to worry about getting Premier Illawarra finished. I'm happy to not worry about if all the Section Points are in the correct locations.
I'm happy to have all the time in the world to unwind and spend with my girl.
Unemployment rules, if only for the moment.

3 comments:

Yeah I LOVE IT said...

Ron came in, told me pass the following message onto you:

"You're a dick"

Sif you don't miss the Premier Illawarra Jingle!!

Yeah I LOVE IT said...

*premier illawarra, moves folk from coast to coast,
premier illawarra well lets make a toast,
because we have a new RM and dont have to put up with symo's bollocks anymore*

haha RONI SIZE 4LIFE

JadeMonkee said...

Awesome. I do miss their jingle.
It was so... beautiful.