Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's been some time since I posted about dogs...


Рэд
Originally uploaded by maxmorev

You know... I don't even like dogs that much. I like them, yes, but I'm not crazy about them.
I hardly ever think of dogs, or dream about them.

Most of my dreams are about whales, or about bears in the ocean.

Whales suspended on wire frames above the middle of the ocean, swimming with whales in watery-roads on the way to Mickey's house, whales beached, whales stored dead/netted and cramped in a corrugated iron warehouse over the ocean... I dream about whales a freaking lot. I think they're my dream-spirit-animals.

Bears in the ocean or underwater are the thing I dream about second most-often. Bears living underwater, huge bears swimming at zoos like whales, bears attacking from the shallows, bears swimming in circles....

I very rarely dream of dogs.
But tonight I think I shall probably dream of this very creepy photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really dull...

JadeMonkee said...

Dull!? But look at the spots! The lack of fur! THE MEAT!