Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bus Took Forever.

Am heading into the city to have lunch with Lilly (despite it now being incredibly late), to give Josh his guitar cable that Ben bought him, and has been sitting in my room since Black Sabbath, and to fix the bond cheque and deposit it into my account.
I arrived at the bus stop 4 minutes after the bus was due, and the next bus was 25 minutes away. I wasted that time using my phone's Internet connection. As is typical, the next bus was 10 minutes late. Why couldn't the first bus have been that late?
I've not heard from the Perth job yet (but didn't expect to). I'm still not 100% on the work roster though, so I'm applying for other jobs as I wait. There are some interesting ones going. I'll keep you all informed as things come up.
Meanwhile, I'm hungry.

Listening to: Opeth - Still Life (album)
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: