Sunday, July 08, 2007

S-T-O-N-E-D

Maaaaaan I got SO FUCKING stoned last night with Mickey and Simon...

It was the best drug experience I've had.
I started hallucinating.
I waved my hands in front of my face and they shimmered and staggered, my interlaced fingers suddenly diaphanous in the light of the bare bulb on the ceiling.
I got stuck for ages with my hands hovering over my face and my elbows stuck out in the air - I couldn't move them and they rested there perfectly cushioned by invisible forces.
Mickey and Simon were kilometres away, but also overwhelmingly close, looming like giants above my head. They sat on the couch and discussed my future like god and the devil, or the two halves of my conscience.
I was pinned on the wall and their couch was lying on the ground. Forever.
We lived in roving boxes.
Spinning planispheres blurred my vision to a hollow rounded point.
I laughed so much I cried and my tears were thick and solid, a tangible paste or goo like honey.
My breathing was going in circles and I could feel my chest slowing down and speeding up, my breath falling behind the physical action of my breathing, like a yoyo trying to catch up with its future self.
I ate handfuls of dorittos at a time.
Everything was square and curved.
Glowing, sparkling, living, shining, squeaking, shaking, roving, squeezing...
My feet got stuck in the concrete of the floor. I couldn't move them and they were sitting there below the floor on an angle even though I was lying down with legs straight out. I was mired, completely, chained and sunken ankles trapped and swallowed, engulfed.
Light above, dark below, laughter in the middle.
I made myself sit up occasionally and pretend that I was capable of passing the orange juice.
I smoked more because it was so awesome.
They were pure weed, and I hardly coughed.
Mickey smoked the cardboard roach.
I like Mickey.
Simon videotaped me talking to Mickey about my breathing.
I had to keep my eyes squeezed to an almost-shut so that I could see them properly, sitting on the couch.
They never moved from the couch.
They talked from a long distance away but I loved them.
Michael K came over for the first time but we weren't sure he was there because he wasn't there for very long, just enough to laugh at us I think. It was a mass hallucination. He never came at all until the second time he came and sat in the King's chair that Mickey keeps in the red multimedia room.
The room was made of smoke.
Simon and Michael talked about geek phone stuff and Mickey and I just drifted off.
This is the most stoned that I have ever been.
I am not telling this story in chronological order.
It was FANTASTIC.
I have never been STONED before man.
My feet were stuck in the gound.
My hands were spinning over my eyes.
My god was a dream.

1 comment:

JadeMonkee said...

Man. After a post like that, I think I should just give you complete control of my blog.
So much better than I.