Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WEEN!

I just bought my Ween tickets!
Woohoo! I've been waiting YEARS to finally see them, and now I get to! Thanks for comin' out, guys! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Because I'll be livin in Brisbane when they play, I decided to buy both the Brisbane and Sydney tickets. So I get to see them TWICE!
Brisbane will be Friday the 29th, and Sydney will be Saturday the 1st.
Gonna be the best weekend ever.

Oh, and yesterday I bought Amon Amarth tickets. They play on the 6th Jan. Best warm up to a birthday ever.
So happy!

Listening to: Amon Amarth - With Odin on Our Side (Album - just gettin myself in the mood. Hell yeah.)

4 comments:

Lilly said...

YAY! WEEN!
King Billy!!

JadeMonkee said...

Woah. I'm glad I don't need that ticket, Ross.

Anonymous said...

Oh well if its not going to be you then i might just sell it on ebay.

JadeMonkee said...

Yay!
Ween party!!!