Friday, November 23, 2007

CD Baby Package Arrived

My package from CD Baby arrived yesterday. I've not yet listened to a full album, but I've in part listened to Passafire (ska reggae) and Pfilbryte (something else... kinda pop-rocky). I'm actually a little disappointed with the Pfilbryte album, as it doesn't (immediately) sound as good as his other album, Imperfection. The Passafire album, however sounds hot.
But neither of those sound as good as the one I'm listening to now: Audiopharmacy. Holy shit. This CD is fucking amazing. Fucking awesome and amazing. It's reminiscent of NZ's dub/reggae/hip-hop scene, but they're from the US, so there is a strong American vibe to it. Fuck man, I haven't heard hip-hop this smooth in some time. It's blowing my mind.
Highly recommended.
They're on my MySpace friends list if you wanna check them out.
They're awesome.

Listening to: Audiopharmacy - Spare Change: pre-released prescription (album)
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: