Monday, November 26, 2007

Guitar Hero

Having been playing guitar hero at Tristan's recently has made me want the game SO BADLY! Also, as I am planning on buying a Wii next year, I decided to look the game up. Indeed, it will be on the Wii console.
What has made me excited enough to post to my blog is not only the fact that the guitar is a Les Paul, but the game now has a lot of the original versions of the songs (i.e. not played by a cover band), but the songs that it comes with are AWESOME!
Details here:
http://www.ebgames.com.au/Wii/product.cfm?ID=7650

Note the inclusion of:
The Metal by Tenacious D
Sabotage by The Beastie Boys
Slow Ride by Fog Hat
and, above all
The Fire and The Flames by Dragonforce!!

Oh man. I can't wait to get a Wii...

Listening to: Tosca - JAC (album)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun playing overhand (hand over?) for fire and flames phag! Why dont you play your real guitar?

JadeMonkee said...

As if I wouldn't pwn fire and the flames!!! Real guitars are for sissies!

JadeMonkee said...

Ok... update.
Check out Rock Band for an awesome idea... guitar, bass, drums and singing!! Woohoo!