Saturday, July 01, 2006

Viking!

W00t! I'm currently sitting at Jon's house typing a breif entry into my blog to waste some time before we head out to the Viking restaurant in Newtown. Mmmm Viking. Well, I assume so at least, I can't say I even know what will even be on the menu... but I can't imagine it will disappoint.
So, who's going? Jon, Boggle, Ross, Leanne, Helen, Monique and I. I think that's it. Lookin' forward to it.
Last night we had a good ol' fashioned can up at Jon's. I'm not really drinking much anymore... it doesn't hold as much fun as it used to. I do still enjoy beer, don't get me wrong, but I don't really get drunk every weekend anymore. Save it for special events I suppose...
Also, on Wednesday night Brendan and Boggle came over to the Scotland Island house and we watched a whole heap of Kath and Kim, and Bad Eggs. Was enjoyable indeed. The next morning we went for a walk around the Island too. I like that walk - despite the scary house that we pass...
mmm yes.
Sophie is meant to be calling me sometime end of this weekend. I'm looking forward to moving into the 'friends' phase finally.
And time is pretty much up for us leaving to go out to dinner.
So farewell one and all,

Listening to: White Zombie - Blood, Milk and Sky

No comments: