Monday, November 21, 2005

'sbinawhile

Hmmm. So what's happened since last blog?
Not much really.
Worked a bit last week, and got paid too much (a good thing really). Went out to dinner with Alex, Ally and Mum to a wonderfully tasty Chinese Restaurant in Thornleigh.
Ummm. What else...?
Mum and Pete argued, but that happens every week.
I bought Pink Floyd's Meddle for $10. Bargain, and a top album, albeit short (but that's the way albums were back then).
Had a haircut on Friday. Above the collar now. Much neater/nicer (as much as I loathe the word "nice"). Pete had his done at the same time, despite him having a shaved head (number II length maybe?), he had it roughed up a bit, but the lady didn't charge him. "The Lady" I mention is Kate, a wonderfully entertaining hairdresser, that is sadly leaving the salon. Bummer. She is managing a candy shop that is opening only a few meters away. Sweet (hahaha sweet...).
Saturday night I went for a BBQ at one of Tristan's mates house (ok, don't know how the grammar should be in that situation... forgive me). Was a good night; good people, good beer and good food. What else could I ask for? A blowjob maybe... I couldn't help but say that. Sorry.
At the moment I am making my well-overdue CDs for Helen (they are part of her birthday package. Her birthday was in the beginning of October.... Sorry Helen. I mean well). I've compiled some of my very favourite songs and stuck them across 5 or 6 CDs. I'm still putting them all in order, but I'm up to CD #3. My brain's a bit mushy from it all. They should turn out well however. I'm looking forward to completing them.
My first Nintendo DS game (Marioland DS) arrived last week too. It's pretty weird controlling with the touch-pad, but I'm getting used to it, and the mini-games are kickass. The game itself is good too.
My Lateralus vinyl also arrived. Looks sssschmick. Picture discs. Really thick picture discs. Kickass.
Oh, and today my art arrived. I bought some original art off of a guy in Canada called Craig Peterson. Check him out:
http://www.capka.org/
Funnily enough, the stuff on the website looks nothing like he stuff I bought off of him. The stuff I bought is more Gris Grimly style. Kickass. Ok, I've said that too much for one post.
And that might be it. It's certainly all I can think of.
So, until next time. Keep it smoooove.

Listening to: Ocean Machine - Life (from the compilation I am making Helen)

No comments: