Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flogging a Dead Horse


Flogging a Dead Horse
Originally uploaded by JadeMonkee.

In what may turn out to be a vain attempt to resurrect Blue-Steel from the dead for a second time, I went and bought a new power supply today.
I cross my fingers, but not with too much conviction, as if it doesn't fix it, then I have a perfectly valid excuse to go buy a new PC (despite not really having the money for it).
I'll let you know how it went after I've installed it (tonight or tomorrow night).

Listening to: Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows - Le Chambre D'Echo: Where The Dead Birds Sing (album). I'm mighty disappointed with the news today that I missed out on yet another wonderful limited edition of one her latest offering. Dammit.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: