Monday, September 10, 2007

Not Sure On The Job

I don't have to leave for the job until October, so over the last few days I have been thinking and thinking and thinking about it.
I'm still not sure. I've been trying to get a hold of some of the people in Qld about jobs, and filled out a competency exam for one of them, but the lady to contact is busy right now, and the competency exam one is too soon to know.
So I want info soon, and don't want to commit to Perth until I have it.
This means it's still not a definite for Perth. And I think with the wages they're offering, I will prefer the East Coast.
So there you go.
Maybe Perth isn't the opportunity I thought it was going to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE BE CLUBBIN'

WE BE WEST SIDE TILL WE DIE!!

Anonymous said...

westside massive

________
________|
______
______\
______/
________
________|


EASTSIDE FOR LIFE..thats how i role mikey niya!!!!

JadeMonkee said...

Uhoh... I'm being stalked by Homeboys.
Wouldn't be the first time.