Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dammit. Boredom...

Seems I spoke too soon in my last post. Although, I'm bored not because I have no work, but rather because I cannot do the work that I have.
I use an in-house designed program called NBT to edit the timetables.
Last night, they upgraded to 3.1 (from 2.8), and it fucked most things up. There are so many problems with it, that I don't really feel like doing work because I feel that it may all be for naught when these bugs are fixed. So I'm annoyed. I've done next to nothing today because of having to fix problems that arised from the bugs.
Gragh. So annoying.
At least today I got the office onto both PBF and White Ninja (see links to the side). So that was fun. Emails shootin across the office with new comics that people had found.
Ben didn't like White Ninja at all at first, and even through a box at my head for continuing to send him links. Eventually though he came around to it, and even started sending White Ninja emails himself.
White Ninja is tops.
Check this shit out!
Psycho fans!
http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/fanart/fa-tattoo5.shtml
http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/fanart/fa-tattoo4.shtml
Awesome.
So yes.
I'm bored.
That is all.

Listening to: Moloko - Statues (Album)

No comments: