Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bored

Wow. How long has it been? Fucken ages, that's how long.
I don't have the net at home, and I only started back at work last Thursday, so there's one reason. Of course I could have been typing posts on my phone, but I didn't. Bit of a pain in the arse to do so. So why am I doing so now then? Because I'm bored and sitting on the toilet.
Work has been wonderfully busy, so it's not been boring at all (which is another reason there hasn't been a post in some time).
I guess I'm writing this just to let you all know that I have not yet discarded this blog.
I also wanted to let you all know that I had a fucking fanfuckingtastic night on Friday. Thank you all for coming - I felt so loved. Thank you.
Tonight is The D!
ROCK!

Listening to: pooping
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: