Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ketchup

(Get it? Catch up... not funny)
I'm waiting for Matt to get back from Lunch so that I can get him to export me something... so in the meantime I thought I'd put a post up.
Sooooo.... where were we?
Ummm...
Uhhh...
Gimme a sec. I'll go check.
Wow. Nat's BBQ. Well, it was awesome. Nat drank (he rarely does), and was a funny bastard because of that (not that he isn't funny otherwise). Alas, it's been so long, I can't really be bothered typing all the details...
CANDIED DUMMIES!
The week after that... hmmm, let me think. I don't really think it was that eventful. I don't really remember it, so it mustn't have been.
So, onto last weekend.
Went dancin' on Friday night with Leanne. Was good fun. My faith in "e" is still slipping though... so maybe next time I'll just do speed (cheaper, less consuming) and see what that's like. Ended up crashing at one of Leanne's friend's houses... and was dropped back in the city early afternoon. Got something to eat, and headed back to Jon's for a nap.
That evening we (Jon, Alex, Leanne and I) were to go to a Butterfingers concert... Butterfingers are awesome. This time, however, was less so. For no fucking good reason the prick of a bouncer didn't let Alex in. He said he was drunk. What a fucking faggot bouncer. Alex hadn't touched a thing al day. I asked to do a breath test. They said no. I argued with them, they still said no. I wish I had remembered when I was arguing with them so I could have brought it up, but I completely forgot; Alex started work at 5:30am that morning... of course he looked fuckingn tired! You fucking faggot wanker! It ruined the whole fucking night (weekend even). I want to write a letter of complaint, and I'm certainly not fucking going back there for a gig. Fucking pricks. Blue King Brown are playing there this week, and they can get fucked if they think I'm going to pay for a ticket that doesn't even guarantee entry. Fucking wankers.
Anyway.
The next day we all (Jon, Leanne and I) met up with Brendan and Boggle to go see The Wrong Man. It was fucken cool. Fucken cool. A bit over-explanatory in parts, but in other parts I was thankful for it. Recommended. Definately recommended.
And then I worked all week.
I didn't end up getting that Cradle of Filth album last night (see the phantom email post...), so I'm hoping to get it next week some time. I did get Mum to bring down my homebrew kit, so I'm keen to get a brew going so that it will be ready before Jon leaves, and hopefully while Helen is still here.
Hmmmmmm yes... don't really know what else to say... kinda out of the writing mood, being at work and all...

Listening to: Cradle of Filth - Vempire (Album... or Ep... or whatever)

No comments: