Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Inspection

Another weekend gone. Well, this one was a loooong weekend, but it's still gone. It was spent up at the Hunter, preparing the house for a potential buyers inspection on Sunday afternoon. Fun.
Turns out that it wasn't even the potential buyer coming anyway; rather one of her friends - the potential buyer will come next weekend.
Despite that, we cleaned the house to look as schmick as possible, and the lady looking at the house loved it.
Also, Ross came up Sunday, and spent the night, which was jolly good of him.
Monday was market day in Wollombi, and Ross came along to the market too. It was there that Brendan and Leanne met up with us too. They ended up staying the night too (Ross went home in the afternoon), and today we went around the vinyards of Pokolbin. A lovely day.
So the potentially horridly dull weekend actually ended up being rather enjoyable.
Also, Helen comes in tomorrow. Which reminds me, I want to meet her at the airport tomorrow morning... but I need to get there. I better figure that out soon. I'm also working at 3:30pm at Central Station tomorrow too. Hmmm.
I've also got the Butterfingers concert on Friday night. This promises to be a good week. Now if only Sophie would call me...
So yeah, that update was pretty dull, but I was bored at Hornsby station and thought I'd do an update to pass the time.
There you go.
--
This message was sent from my mobile.

No comments: